..aka how my week has gone!
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment
Brilliant news!! So so pleased with myself!!
Yes I do feel I have the right to be a little bit smug today. Especially as I think it now validates the £44 I spent in Asda on WW products yesterday
This week has been quite quiet. I enjoyed my night in Manchester with Patsy, highlights included awkward turtle, horse semen, lesbos, HELLO WE ARE SOBER and Patsy’s comedy fall. Good times 🙂
Pleased to say that although I was more careful with what I was drinking I didn’t limit myself. And at breakfast (during which there appeared to be a monsoon happening outside!) I managed to abstain from the butter and the hollandaise and stuck to eggs on toast with a very healthy smoothie 🙂
Cravings have been quite hard this week, but I know that my body is getting used to the new way of eating. I haven’t felt hungry and I haven’t missed chocolate (nothing for a week now, or crisps!) I just am learning to substitute.
Having breakfast has also helped a lot, cereal and eggs (although not together..!) can’t beat them.
So yeah, as you can tell from the upbeat tone of this post I am very happy.
Other reasons to be joyful this week:
- 6.5 days left at work till I’m on “me ‘olidays”
- Mrs T2B coming to visit on Thursday
- The knowledge that I have the next 3 Sundays off work
- New car searching is my new addiction – yesterday it was Beetles, today Minis…
- Ted is coming out SOON – if you haven’t seen the trailer you need to watch THIS (NSFW!)
- Magic Mike is out even sooner (Channing! Alex! Joe! Matthew! Matt! Gaa!)
This is just a quick post today as am at work and I need to go back to making shizzle happen, but I had to share me joyous news before the feeling disappears!! I will probably write some more tonight.
Love, Peace and Low Fat Cheese Spread,